Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year


Well, well, it’s been a year since I started this blog and oh my have I failed miserably.
So here I am taking yet another stab at this blogging thing.

Since I haven’t posted anything since July I put this collage together with a few highlights of the past five months (because I know you are curious). J




1.     We celebrated my mom’s life with a lovely memorial service in Wyalusing, PA
2.     A weekend with our dear friends in San Diego. We spent an afternoon enjoying cold beverages on the Sundeck at the Del
3.     September 4th was a big day for us, our granddaughter’s first birthday.  We celebrated with family and friends on September 7th.
4.     The traditional first birthday “smash cake”.
5.     We took our granddaughter to the local Wild Animal Park. A first visit for all of us.
6.     Celebrating my belated Mother’s Day gift with a trip to Buffalo, NY. We took my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter with us.  This shot was taken on the Canadian side of  the Niagara Falls.
7.     The game!! (my actual gift) Bills and Chiefs. We lost but the day was fun in spite of that.
8.     Christmas Eve. We had “a few” friends over to celebrate the holiday.
9.     Our granddaughter’s first trip to Zoolights at the Phoenix Zoo.

That brings you up to speed.

I’m hoping to do better in 2014.

I hope this upcoming year brings you good health, good times with loved ones and much happiness. 

1 comment:

  1. What a marvelous 5 months! Your granddaughter is so precious. Wishing you a healthy, happy, prosperous 2014.

    ReplyDelete