Sunday, January 5, 2014

Postcard time again.


Once again Kat Sloma is hosting the Liberate Your Art postcard swap. This is a wonderful event and I look forward to it every year. Participants receive postcards from artists all over the world. It’s a great way to “meet” new people and connect through a common passion.

I always stress over the image I am going to use for my postcards which is really a blessing in disguise. It forces me to get out with my camera and capture something I feel is “postcard worthy”.  Some years my images are better than others but it’s the effort that counts, right?

I encourage you to join us this year. If you can have an image of your art printed on a postcard you are in!! 

If you have questions or concerns I am happy to help, of course you can reach out to Kat to get the official answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment